InteDelta releases survey on how banks' collateral management departments are preparing for Dodd Frank
In this report, InteDelta explores the impact on collateral operations of impending Dodd Frank rules and the approach taken by broker-dealers to update their collateral management processes to support central clearing services.
Key topics investigated include:
- The current organisational design of collateral operations
- Approaches to the active management of collateral inventory
- Strategies adopted to prepare for central clearing
- A review of operational readiness for central clearing
- Central clearing challenges and other open questions
The publication can be accessed by clicking here.
InteDelta helps financial institutions implement risk management best practice. Combining a structured consulting approach with subject matter expertise, we work with our global client base to implement risk management best practice. Our areas of expertise cover the major risks faced by financial institutions: credit, market, liquidity and operational risk, alongside niche specialisms such as collateral management. Our clients have a global spread, ranging from some of the world’s largest banks and asset managers to developing market banks, hedge funds and risk software vendors.