The impact of central clearing on collateral management practices
The imposition of central clearing by regulators represents a fundamental overhaul of the OTC derivatives market. Market participants correspondingly need to re-evaluate all aspects of their derivatives activities.
In this White Paper, InteDelta assesses the impact of central clearing on collateral management practices and explores how market participants are adapting to the post Dodd Frank world.
Key topics covered include:
- What is central clearing?
- What are the collateral requirements?
- The benefits and unintended consequences
- Active collateral inventory management
- What will the end-state look like?
- Current collateral management initiatives